99% of the time, you will not need to take any special steps to give us access as we will request access from you within Facebook. If, however, we have directed you to this tutorial, there is some extenuating circumstance that requires you to take some additional action.
- Navigate to your organization’s Facebook page. A list of pages you own can be found in Facebook’s Pages list.
- Click “Settings” on the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Click “Page Roles” on the left-hand sidebar.
- Enter “Gregg Hilferding” or “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the “Type a name or email…” field.
- Click the “Editor” link under Gregg’s name and select “Admin” from the dropdown menu.
Adding Gregg as an Admin will allow us to add contributing team members as appropriate.